Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Ofcom conducting internal review on my FOI on BBC DRM

I've had a holding response from Ofcom to say they are going to conduct an internal review on my follow up BBC DRM freedom of information request.  I hadn't formally asked for an official internal review but I assume my request to reconsider releasing the withheld information could have been interepreted as such. 
"Dear Mr Corrigan

Freedom of Information: Internal review

Thank you for your email dated 28 September (see below) to Ofcom asking for a review of our decision in relation to your request for information.

The review will be conducted under the supervision of the Secretary to the Corporation. While there is no statutory deadline for completing internal reviews, we aim to respond within 20 working days. Please contact me at [Ofcom request email] if you have any queries, remembering to quote the reference number 1-155429914.

Yours sincerely

Mauzima Bhamji"

No comments: