Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Dear Blogger, Why has my post on Virgin Media disappeared?

Dear Blogger,

A recent post on this blog on my experiences with Virgin Media home broadband service, (which, incidentally, I updated this morning to thank the excellent member of staff who called and attempted to sort out the problems), has disappeared.

The link was

Why has this happened?

What prompted it?

Has it been deleted in error or deliberately or upon request by person/persons/economic-agents unknown?

If so can said requester/s be identified and the purpose of their request for deletion/take-down made known?

Have I inadvertently deleted the post? I have been using Blogger for a long time so I do believe this is unlikely but I'd appreciate knowing what I might have done to lose the post, the first of 4626 I would have lost in my well over a decade's use of Blogger.


Ray Corrigan

No comments: