Thursday, January 11, 2007

Kim Weatherhall's last post

Kim Weatherall, the Australian IP academic, has written her last post on her Weatherhall's law blog. Since her blog has been my main source of informed comment and analysis on developments in Aussie IP law I'm going to miss it, though Kim will occasionally continue to post to a group blog, Law Font. She explains:

"The last 12 months have been particularly insane. Just over a third of the 'words' I have written on the blog have happened in the last 12 months. So I'm tired. And I need to do other academic-y stuff. you know, like write journal articles and books. I've not done enough of that, because of the blog and the law reform involvement. I need to give myself a bit of time to think about things more broadly and deeply. It doesn't happen when you're desperately trying to keep up with things and have views on every development."

Good luck to Kim with the academic-y stuff and the thinking.

No comments: